Thanks for checking out our recap from Sunday, April 9, 2017. Below you will find songs and readings from our services, as well as links to the sermon.
Worship Through Song
Sing To The King
O Praise The Name (Anastasis)
Scripture Reading - Mark 12:1-12
Build My Life
Be Thou My Vision
Worship Through Word
Neil, our lead pastor, wrapped up our Better... series by looking at the events of Palm Sunday, which kicks off Holy Week. You can listen to the sermon by going here to our church podcast or watch it below.
1. The Big Picture existed long before I got here
“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey. I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim and the war horse form Jerusalem; and the battle bow shall be cut off, and he shall speak peace to the nations; his rule shall be from sea to sea, and from the River to the ends of the earth.”
2. Hearing makes you responsible for doing, v. 2
3. Our obedience is affected by how we think of it, v. 2-6
4. Obedience is most needed in the public square, v. 7-9; 12-17
5. I can trust God for what is next, v. 10-11