Worship Through Word
Neil, our lead pastor, preached a sermon yesterday titled "The Necessity of a Right Rhythm."
You can listen to his sermon here on our church podcast, or watch it below.
The necessity of a Right Rhythm: Mark 6:30–52
1. Jesus models connection over capacity. Vs. 34
2. The right rhythm orients us towards what we value. Vs. 35-36
3. The right rhythm will eventually lead you to the impossible. Vs. 37-44
4. The right rhythm increases our faith. Vs. 45-52
- A good rhythm consists of five things:
- a) activity: time I spend doing the necessary things
- b) ministry: time I spend doing the things I am called to do
- c) leisure: time I use for my enjoyment
- d) formation: time I take to be spiritually formed and conformed
- e) rest: the time I take to do nothing