Make a difference in a child’s life by participating with Operation Christmas Child. There are two ways you can be a part of this event. Anyone can participate, our church is a drop off location for Operation Christmas Child. Find instructions on how to pack a shoebox here.
1) Pack a shoebox for a child from home and drop it off at Grand Parkway's student building, located at the back of our property, on the following dates/times listed below.
Hours are as follows:
- Monday, Nov. 14 thru Friday, Nov. 18: 4:30pm—6:30pm
- Saturday, Nov. 19: 11am—4pm
- Sunday, Nov. 20: 11:30am—3pm
- Monday, Nov. 21: 10am—Noon
2) Pack a shoebox and attend our packing and craft party on Nov. 16 and enjoy making a craft with your family. Small fee applies; registration is now closed for this event.