1 Kings 18:21
1 Kings 18:46
1 kings 18:37
What happens when God doesn’t do what you want him to do? What happens when God does not meet your expectations?
1 Kings 19:1-8
God is going to answer your prayers exactly the way you would answer them if you knew everything he knew and were as wise as him
1 Kings 19:9-17
God has got this. He is in control. He is sovereign
“God always answers us in the deeps, never in the shallows of our soul.”
1. What happens when God doesn’t do what you want him to do? or What happens when God does not meet your expectations?
2. What has happened in your life that has caused anxiety or depression?
3. Are you eating right? Are you getting enough sleep?
4. What are you doing here? What has God called you to? Where are you at right now in your walk with Jesus?
5. What does it look like for you to trust Jesus this week?