1. God designed us for meaningful labor, v. 15
2. God designed us for responsible freedom, v. 16-17
Four words/phrases to notice…
a) “the Lord God”
c) “may surely eat”
3. God designed us for a satisfying relationship, v. 18
Two characteristics of this relationship…
a) our spouse is to have prominence and priority, v. 19-23
b) an absence of shame, v. 25
Shame has the power to affect two things in our lives…
a) what we believe
b) our behavior
- If you believed God designed us to be free, how would this change the way you think about God?
- Do you have a regular routine which allows you to exert yourself physically?
- In your actual living, does God have the moral authority to inform and affect your daily choices?
- When you think about being vulnerable, what emotions does that stir up in you?
- If you really believed that Jesus died for your sins, would this make a difference in your daily living?