1 Samuel 15:22
1. God wants your heart, all of it, nothing held back
“Sin will take you farther than you want to go, keep you longer than you want to stay, and cost you more than you want to pay.”
1 John 3:11-12
2. The more alienated you get from God the more you will fear man.
3. If you hate correction it will bring death into your life
1. Are you holding anything back from God? Are you offering him your everything? Or are you trying to regift something with him right now?
2. What makes you angry? What do you usually do with that anger?
3. What choice are you struggling with right now? Maybe you don’t know what to do? Maybe you know exactly what to do and you are tempted to do the opposite?
4. How open are you to others’ correction in your life?
5. What is God calling you to do this week in response to what you just heard?