If you were going to fall what would cause it? What is your greatest area of weakness and can I keep you accountable on that?
How is your sex life with your spouse? Is it healthy? How about your thought life? Are you looking at porn? Do you have any relationships with the opposite sex that are too close?
Are you loving your wife and laying your life down for her daily as Christ loved the church? Wife are you choosing to love and respect your husband as the Bible tells us to? Is there any area where you aren’t loving or respecting her/him as you should?
Are you discipling your children? Do your kids know and understand the Gospel? Do they see it lived out before them? What is your plan for how you are going to make sure that happens with your wife and kids?
1. Be teachable, Proverbs 5:7-14
3. Don’t allow your insecurities to become your identity
4. You are loved no matter what you do today, Romans 8:35-39
5. You are fearfully and wonderfully made, Psalm 139:13-14
6. Be a place of refreshment for your spouse’s soul, John 7:37-38